One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Madurai - Advocate Sree

Advocate Sree

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoTirupparankundram, Madurai
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, High Court, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Sree has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 21 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sree's office is in Tirupparankundram, Madurai.

Popular Reviews

Usha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Sree. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Sree's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
2 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Sree Clarification on grounds for getting mutual divorce on urgent basis Can We Attach A Property That Is Already Attached by Other person.