Clarification on grounds for file divorce in Christians

My mother in law has taken my wife along with her and is threatening me that she is going to file a divorce case against me.My wife is not allowed to talk to me.So how can they proceed for divorce.Should they go to church to get the annulment certificate?Even after getting that certificate how can they proceed for the divorce legally?If they have filed the divorce case,would i get a notification as soon as the divorce has been filed?after how much time will i get the information that a divorce case has been filed by my wife?

ur divorce case file only in district court only... mutual or u only filling a case ? i need a details from u ....................................................................................................................

Why not you go for restitution of conjugal rights to retain your matrimonial life through court of law. take steps to it and court will provide counselling for the reunion amicably by solving all the disputes between you and your wife.

Divorce can be filed only in court. Court will send you summons and try various options to ensure you receive the summons. As an alternate measure, you can file restitution of conjugal rights in the court to live with your wife.

The parties married according to christian rites and customs, if intend to dissolve the marriage, has to file a petition for dissolution before the family or district court which is competent to adjudicate the matter. The other side will receive summons from the court and without which the matter will not be heard.