One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Sumathi G

Advocate Sumathi G

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court Campus, Chennai
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Muslim Law, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Sumathi G completed her law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sumathi enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry in 2013. She is a member of the Madras High Court Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : MS/2047/2013

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Popular Reviews

Leena M - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was well advised by Adv.Sumathi G on the rights and wrongs of my case.
1 month ago
Mahesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Overall satisfied.
1 month ago
Karthikeyan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Sumathi G aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. Adv.Sumathi G's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
1 month ago
Suganyadevi A - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sumathi G

Q: My wife asking for Mutual Divorce but also asking with Maintenance

Iam from Chennai, we are separated from past 2years, wife left home with my 7yrs old boy and now she is not coming or not giving divorce, iam happy to accept or happy divorce anything but she is not ready she needs only divorce, so what I have take immediate steps to either live or mutual divorce, but again she is asking 20l for maintenance

Advocate Sumathi G answered
hi sir once if you decided to file the mutual divorce , you go to one time settlement. but you are not interested to giving settlement please wait some time. your wife side file any case you conducted case

Q: Mutual Divorce Query after the process has been done

Hi the hindu mutual divorce has been filled and a waiver has been filled because we had separate divorce cases for past 4years and now came to a agreement and submitted mutual divorce. We have done all the three signs and submitted waiver for 6month also. After that the judge said ORDER PASSED. So how long will it take for the divorce letter to come to us. When it will be available online? And after mutual divorce with settlement is done there can be no possibility to reopen or reclarify that right?

Advocate Sumathi G answered
hello mam once your file the mutual divorce petition, the previous separate divorce case are withdrawn or matter settle to close and if you need any settlement, you get the settlement before the mutual order passed. once ordered the case not possible to get settlement and reopen the case also

Q: Transfer of 498a, domestic violence and 125 crpc

I have filed the 498a, dv and 125 crpc in Bangalore session court. But now settled in Chennai with my parents.. can i transfer these cases from Bangalore to Chennai with the help of Madras High court?

Advocate Sumathi G answered
your 498a , dv and 125 crpc all the case transfer bangalore to chennai you file the transfer petition in supreme Court, delhi. once your case ordered the case transfer to Chennai family. the chennai family court receive the pondel and alloted new case number and court hall and the court informed to both parties

Q: How to get divorce paper after beeing ex party

Am work in abroad and my husband going to apply ex party divorce . Because I can’t travel to every hearings. So they plan to apply divorce and show me as ex party. I agree for thatnnBut the draw back is he only getting the divorce paper once it finished nnIs there any way to get my divorce paper also in my name once the case finished. Please advise

Advocate Sumathi G answered
is your question to get the order copy of your divorce? your question is not clear, are you fine giving divorce or want to contest? give me your case number and court location to answer further. for any exparte order, you can reopen anytime when back to India

Q: After received the reply from my opposite person legal notice

I have send legal notice to my neighbour after 15 days he sent the reply, now can I file the suite in court.

Advocate Sumathi G answered
yes if you can file the suit in the civil court , usually you sent the legal notice to other side and same the opposite party send the replay notice within 15 days after 30 days you file the suit in your jurisdiction

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sumathi G

Can Advocate Sumathi G represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sumathi G can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sumathi G?

When you meet with Advocate Sumathi G for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sumathi G?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sumathi G, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sumathi G?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sumathi G, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sumathi G?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sumathi G regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sumathi G?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sumathi G can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.