Claims to be taken when husband giving divorce and wife doesnt

Am hindu am staying in my mother homw i dnt want to give divorce to my husband but his family dnt like they allow me to join husband and my husband also not taking with me i want to live with him

Answers (4)

316 votes

You can file for RCR (Restitution of conjugal right) at family court. First you have to decide what is the cause for the misunderstanding between you and your in-laws and your husband. You have mentioned that even your husband don't want to take you means what is the problem, please analyse and take a call. If people are not interested to live with you means how can you force them, instead of living under pressure and pain, you should concentrate on your work or career if you are educated or doing some good work independently. You can't force any one in the matter of relation, its just a time wasting process unless they reciporcate. Hence consult any advocate.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

243 votes

According to you you are now residing with your mother and that your Husband and his family are not allowing you to stay with him. Under such circumstances if your husband has withdrawn from your company without any reasonable excuse , you may file a petition under Section 9 the Hindu Marriage Act for restitution of conjugal rights.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
277 votes

When too much salt, mirchi and pepper added to food what happens. So u r interested but other not interested so think and take permanent alimony maintenance u have age life in future donot beat around bush take good step and come out of it

300 votes

You can file restitution of conjugal petition .... Wherein you approaching court that you want your husband back ...... Kindly contact me so that I can help you out with this issue .... We can discuss in detail

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles