One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate N Dinesh Rao

Advocate N Dinesh Rao

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.9 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSadashivanagar, Bangalore
LawRato43 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Child Custody, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate N Dinesh Rao has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Dinesh provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Property Matters, Banking and Finance Matters, Criminal Matters, Cyber Laws related Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Dinesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1981. He is a member of the Advocates Association of Bangalore.

Enrollment Number : K/676/1981
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

Eduard - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate N Dinesh Rao understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate N Dinesh Rao

Q: I have a query pertaining to the suspected death of my father

I am residing at Bangalore, my father was residing at Rohtak (Village Bahu Akbar Pur), my mother was expired two years before. My elder brother was staying at Same village. We got a sum of money nearly 40 lakhs from our farm land acquired by govt. But before the amount credited to my father account he expired in suspected circumstances. I suspect my brother. It happened last December, till now I have not got any amount. My brother also robbed away every item in my house at village and farming the land which is meant for me, he is abusing me on telephone. I want to file case of killing of my father by him and robbery in my house and acquiring of my farm land. How should i do it. Can the case be filed at Bangalore as I am unable to go to Rohtak due to my service exigencies at Bangalore.

Advocate N Dinesh Rao answered
You have to go to your place and file complaint against your brother and all other concerned narrating the suspicious circumstances that has lead to your father's death. They will register a FIR and investigate the matter. In case if they fail to register the complaint you can approach the Superintendent of Police of concerned District . If you fail to get any favorable action from him, then you can file private complaint under section 200 of Criminal Procedure Code before the jurisdictional Magistrate.

Q: Procedure for fraud cheque case

I am working in gulf, one of my friend took my NRI Cheque without knowing me and gave to another person as surety, cheque was signed by him only even not matching my signature, recently the person who having my cheque called me and informed me about this and asking me to pay 4 L INR else he is telling he will file case against to me, i told him even its not my signature he is telling he will file 420 is it possible ? even I did not use this account since 5-6 years, so what should I do in this case ? please help

Advocate N Dinesh Rao answered
You have not stated how your friend got that cheque. Have you given it or has he stolen signed blank cheque.If he has taken the cheque without your knowledge it amounts to theft and you can file a police complaint against your friend. However the fact remains that you have not borrowed any amount from the person who is holding the cheque. Nor there was any reason for you to give that cheque to him. In case he files the case you can effectively defend the criminal action.

Q: What to do when NHRC directive is not implemented by AAI?


Advocate N Dinesh Rao answered
You can file a writ Petition in the High Court praying for a Writ of mandamus for a direction to concerned authority to give effect to the direction. However you have to prove that you have a right to get the employment under law and that you are approaching the court within a reasonable time ..

Q: What is the procedure to file case of divorce when cheated by husband

My fist husband was mentally ill and he passed away. I got married again after 2 years. He got married to me just for my money. I do not have kids. He used to beat me and torture me on a daily basis for money. I also got blackmailed telling that this is your second marriage so if you go out its a loss for you by my husband and his family. I tried to adjust for almost 6 to 7 months. My husband was also cheating me by going around with other girls. After marriage I haven't visited any of his relatives including his own brother and sisters house. I already complained in women's police station and they did councelling to him but still no change. I am seperated now because my husband told me this if you need a kid you have to give me your debit card where he doesn't go for job and I get paid very nicely. Then I complain ed in the nearby police station and got seperated.isaw him roaming around with girls visibily post our seperation.give me your views on this incident.Should I pay

Advocate N Dinesh Rao answered
Madam,You have not stated about the date of marriage or how old is your marriage. You can seek divorce on the ground of cruelty and also on the ground of adultery if you can prove that he is leading adulterous life. In such an event you will have to implead they lady with whom he is having affair.

Q: Abuse of elderly and fake allegations by attender how to proceed now

I hired an attender for my elderly disabled parent. He assaulted my parent while we were caught up in the middle of a family medical crisis and my elderly father was alone at home. Via methodical questioning, and in front of the agencys service representative my father testified he was assaulted. Instead the agency took the attender away, the agency had him submit a fake allegation he was assaulted and he was leaving out of fear and hence refused to take action. How do i protect my family and myself from extortion or false complaints, without worsening the situation. Please advise.

Advocate N Dinesh Rao answered
You should have lodged a police complaint soon after the incident. Nevertheless it is suggested that you should register a complaint right away. Police are well equipped to ascertain the true facts by interrogation and other methods. Please give detailed account of the the incident to the Police officer. If they refuse to register the complaint file a Private complaint under section 200 0f Criminal Procedure Code.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate N Dinesh Rao

Can Advocate N Dinesh Rao represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate N Dinesh Rao can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate N Dinesh Rao?

When you meet with Advocate N Dinesh Rao for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate N Dinesh Rao?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate N Dinesh Rao, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate N Dinesh Rao?

During your initial consultation with Advocate N Dinesh Rao, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate N Dinesh Rao?

It is important to communicate with Advocate N Dinesh Rao regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate N Dinesh Rao?

The cost of hiring Advocate N Dinesh Rao can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.