One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Suma N

Advocate Suma N

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Kormangala, Bangalore
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Divorce
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Suma N has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Suma provides services in various fields of Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Cheque Bounce Cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Suma enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2016.

Enrollment Number : KAR/326/2016
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Get advice from Advocate Suma N

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Suma N Procedure to file for divorce from husband Legal notice not received............