Can maintenance be dropped if wife threats of false case on husband

Hi, what are the options for divorce for a male whose wife is indulged in extra martial affairs and has not even lived with him for a month. Now when she was caught red-handed, she put all allegations of 489a, DV, Dowry Act and many others. How can he dispose Maintenance claims from the wife. This will be a contested divorce. Thanks

U can file a divorce case u/s 13 hma 1955 on the basis of bad character of wife and produce evidence in a court of bad character if the court is satisfy for your evidence court passes a judgement and decree of divorce. That decree is provide a relief in any other cases like 498 a, 12 dv act and 125 crpc.

Having an extra marital affair, can be s ground for divorce only if it proved beyond any doubt but living apart for a month is not af all any ground..Once her bad character is established in the eyes of the court, maintenance definitely can be stopped..Regards team LAWYER MITRA

It’s true Indian marriage Acts are little biased towards men ,but its also true if properly contested you will get justice,in matrimonial cases you had to have all details and then we could discuss about possible legal solution .

Hire a good lawyer, try to collect and preserve as many evidences as possible about the extra marital affair of wife. Make it ground of your divorce along with false harassment caused and maintenance will be dropped on account of that.