Can living together be avoided if wife filed for DV

I have filed for divorce with help of my relatives (advocate). From November till now we both are separate and no communication. Our daughter born on 29 dec 2017. For the past no communication - calls, message nothing.. for first hearing my wife did not appear and second hearing judge was leave.. our third hearing on september next month.. i have take care my wife like a child with out doing any work because 3th month doctor advise me to take care her due to health issue.. myself and parents are living separately from day one of marriage.. in gap she had affair with brother friend. I have noticed of sharing her photo and chatting without knowing and changing contact name frequent.. that boy chatted with about bedroom things and all. She had fine recharge for his mobile. Finally when i asked about him, she is saying that he is mental due to love failure of another girl. But his messages never seems like that. So i have applied divorce.. if she apply DV then we need live together?

Hi sir madam.
You filed divorce so you don't worry continue your process suppose she file DV mean that case also you will face because no other option sir

no, it could not be. the person has to file restitution of conjugal right after withdrawing the divorce petition. the person has to contest the RCR till it dispose. if RCR filed then the person shall be go with divorce

Domestic Violence Act enacted only for the purpose of securing woman from domestic violence i.e Physical harassment, dowry demand, etc.., A complaint under DV will not create a necessity to live together with your wife. You can challenge it ,in case it is fabricated one.