Can illegitimately acquired information submitted in courts

Sir/mam my spouse had opened my Facebook and acquired a bit of information of which I used some abusive language about my inlaws and their heirs can they have right to submit my private information which they acquired illegitimately be subimted before judiciary 2)on the same can I file a complaint before cyber PS?if filed will it be help in defending me though there is a bit offensive language in it. Waiting for your needy reply

Sir in a criminal investigation, anything that you say, can and most likely will be used against you. Courts these days consider information on Facebook as no more private, since Facebook is a platform of social media. I, however, have seen Courts rejecting arguments base on Facebook posts but in general, yes they can be used against you . You however, can definitely file a complaint in a Cyber PS but it comes down to how will you prove that your wife opened/hacked in your account? Good Luck