Can I sue my wife for having an affair after obtaining divorce

Iam 38 year old hindu divorced man.we went for mutual consent divorce.within 2 months of divorce , my wife remarried and now I have come to know that she had an affair.divorce was on 10 April 2017. Is there any legal way on humanity ground I can meet her and ask why she did this with me

No you don't have any option for that because after divorce you both have sperted from each other she can do anything whatever she wants but before divorce you can sue her and take divorce on the basis of adultery
But still have chance to sue her under cheating but you don't have strong side

If you want to trouble her then you can go for cheating and punished her but you need strong evidence for that

You can only file if any kind of maintenance is involved but as u said the divorce was mutual and now she is remarried u cannot file any complain against her or for affairs. Her present husband can file complain against her on ground s of adultery

Advocate Preeti Joshi

As already both of you have got Mutual Divorce from Court. It is true that there were some differences between you and her. Now Both of you are legally separated. Why are you having so much concern about her life. Let live her life as she wish and you also live your life. I advice you don't interfere in her personal life now. It will create unnecessary situations which will be harmful to you. So forget it and start new life. All the best.