Can I marry the buy I love if I am already married

May i marry with my boyfriend but m married and i did not make any phy.contact with my husband becoz i married on choice of parents but i am not happy and want to get marry with my love

Hiiii dear Client,you can of course marry to whom you wish to, but for that u need to get divorce from your husband , if he is not ready to give divorce, then you can't do anything as you don't have any ground to get divorce from him. Still you can contact us we can make a way out

Yes you can Marry with the guy but before that you have apply for judicial separation , take judicial separation certificate from the courts

After that you are free to marry with any boy of your choice

No. You cannot marry with another person subsisting one marriage i.e. when one marriage is in force. It may attract the penal provisions under the Indian Penal Code 1860. If you are not happy with your spouse then you may take the recourse of personal Law of the religion you belonged to.

You cannot marry your boyfriend unless and until you get divorced from your husband (irrespective of your physical contact with your husband).
if you need any assistance in your married life by way of counselling for yourself and your husband or if you still wish to proceed with Divorce with your husband, you may contact our firm, having over 40 years of experience.

First you give divorce to your present husband by mutual consent and then marry with another person who you want to marry. If you in current position then you be attached to any criminal matter under law