One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Vaibhav Prakash Patankar

Advocate Vaibhav Prakash Patankar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Thane, Mumbai
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Divorce, Family, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Child Custody, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Vaibhav Prakash Patankar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vaibhav provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Civil Matters, Labour & Service Matters, Family Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vaibhav enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2005. He is a member of Advocates Association of Western India.

Enrollment Number : MAH/499/2005
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Thane,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Get advice from Advocate Vaibhav Prakash Patankar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Vaibhav Prakash Patankar Can I marry the buy I love if I am already married What is the procedure for divorce