Can I Get Order From Court For Marital Life With My Wife Once A Week

I am a498A, 3,4 DPA ± maintainance (wife&chaild) paying husband.i lost(1) food - day to day (2) marital life (3) chaild love . Marital life & house job is the human right of me in to get it only through wife. If I kept quiet 4 to 5 years I lose my personal life. Even after she did not agree for divorce I lost my human right of my life by paying maintainance life long.can I keep petition to court sanctioning 1)chaild visit atleast once a week. 2) marital life with wife atleast once a week . Marital life . Is court can give order to marital life with wife at least once a week as a maintainance paying husband

you can file a petition for visiting of child, (AFTER PERMISSION IS GRANTED FROM COURT OF LAW)
Whereas marital life with wife cannot be granted by court,

just speak to your advocate for compromise and to stay with your wife