Can I Get Order From Court For Marital Life With My Wife Once A Week

I am a498A, 3,4 DPA ± maintainance (wife&chaild) paying husband.i lost(1) food - day to day (2) marital life (3) chaild love . Marital life & house job is the human right of me in to get it only through wife. If I kept quiet 4 to 5 years I lose my personal life. Even after she did not agree for divorce I lost my human right of my life by paying maintainance life long.can I keep petition to court sanctioning 1)chaild visit atleast once a week. 2) marital life with wife atleast once a week . Marital life . Is court can give order to marital life with wife at least once a week as a maintainance paying husband

Answers (1)

205 votes

you can file a petition for visiting of child, (AFTER PERMISSION IS GRANTED FROM COURT OF LAW)
Whereas marital life with wife cannot be granted by court,

just speak to your advocate for compromise and to stay with your wife

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am working in private firm and my wife is in government job her salary is 2.5 times than my salary is she eligible to take maintenance from me in di…

Read More

Am Hindu and got married on 08-June-2017,it was an arranged marriage. After Marriage i got to know that She is alcoholic and had long term relationshi…

Read More

I m at my mother's place since 2 years, my in-laws have left me after I delivered a baby boy.My boy is 2 years stays with me.they don't even a…

Read More

I dont want divorce but i want to stay seperate so that husband realises our value. I hv son also of 5yrs so i want my husband to pay me maintenance a…

Read More