Can I deny from getting divorced if my wife has filed a case

Wife has sent me mutual divorce but i dont want to. I dont want to take divorce .i want my family back... By any cost.. Pls help to solve dis

Answers (3)

157 votes

If you want your family back you can file suit for restitution of conjugal rights before court, your matter should reflect how your rights are affected and it should highlight the matrimonial ingredients and the positive attitude from ur side.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

144 votes

There is remedy available to you to file case under sec.9 for restitution in the court. Secondly if she files the case you can take stand that you are ready to take her back with you and request court to forward the case for mediation.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
55 votes

Dear Client,

You may file a case for conjugal rights in the family court and seek the togetherness of both of you. She can not force you to sign and agree for Mutual consent divorce. It is your own matter and decision.

You may contact me for further advise and suggestions on the matter with relevant documents.


HS Verma

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles