Can I deny from getting divorced if my wife has filed a case

Wife has sent me mutual divorce but i dont want to. I dont want to take divorce .i want my family back... By any cost.. Pls help to solve dis

If you want your family back you can file suit for restitution of conjugal rights before court, your matter should reflect how your rights are affected and it should highlight the matrimonial ingredients and the positive attitude from ur side.

There is remedy available to you to file case under sec.9 for restitution in the court. Secondly if she files the case you can take stand that you are ready to take her back with you and request court to forward the case for mediation.

Dear Client,

You may file a case for conjugal rights in the family court and seek the togetherness of both of you. She can not force you to sign and agree for Mutual consent divorce. It is your own matter and decision.

You may contact me for further advise and suggestions on the matter with relevant documents.

Regards,

HS Verma
Advocate