One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Ateeb A Syed

Advocate Ateeb A Syed

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGoregaon East, Mumbai
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Muslim Law, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu
Advocate Ateeb A Syed completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Property, Supreme Court, Criminal, Divorce, Muslim Law and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ateeb enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2010. He is a member of the Nagpur High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/4530/2010

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ateeb A Syed. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ateeb A Syed

Q: Can I deny from getting divorced if my wife has filed a case

Wife has sent me mutual divorce but i dont want to. I dont want to take divorce .i want my family back... By any cost.. Pls help to solve dis

Advocate Ateeb A Syed answered
If you want your family back you can file suit for restitution of conjugal rights before court, your matter should reflect how your rights are affected and it should highlight the matrimonial ingredients and the positive attitude from ur side.

Q: What is the procedure to quash FIR

What is the procedure to quash the FIR.

Advocate Ateeb A Syed answered
For quashing OF FIR petition under section 482 of crpc needs to be filed before high court.but firstly FIR contains needs to be perused whether the matter is a fit case for quashingafter going through it and after considering the ingredients in FIR, decision can be made to approach the court or not....

Q: Legal action against cheating boyfriend

I am in relationship since 4yrs.. I am hindu and ma bf is converted christian.. We were in same college..he is cheating on me.. We were in physical relationship on a promise of marriage.. I have undergobe through abortion also on the basis of marriage.. Now he is denying me for marriage.. I have told his family all the things then also his family ignoring me and my calls to.. I have given a written application against him.. But in his family his uncle is PSI.. Pls suggest me what action i can take against him..??

Advocate Ateeb A Syed answered
You can directly approach the police and can file criminal complaint for rape...i.e 376 of IPC. This is the only solution for your query.....the investigation agencies are bound to take your complaint. And if they deny you can approach the court of law.....

Q: PIL as registered flats demolished by a builder by creating fake cases

Registered property a flat along with 19 other flats demolised by a builder with a concocted case abd with by passing the registrar of society a d getting an order for change of name of a registered society from last 20 years. Carrying out demolisation in the name of bad condition of 20 year old flats. Use of goodas and mo ey to bribe officials. The case is of Devlali in Nasik. With canty board changing the status of a 20 year old society based on a bogus case. With the builder having a stay on his name not to change the status of the case. Pl suggest measures and can a PIL be filled in high court as since 12 years no action taken by distt court on the case. Despite the opposite party not even appearing in the court for several years now.

Advocate Ateeb A Syed answered
-instead of PIL, a criminal writ petition can be filed which will definitely bear some prosperous results. As you are not getting relief from last 12 yrs, a direction can also be issued from high court to decide the matter within a stipulated time

Q: Can I be prosecuted for having an affair with a married man?

actually problm ye hui h ki mera ek ladke ke sath affair tha Muje ye pta tha ki uski shadi hogyi h or uski wife ko hmare affair ke bare me pta chal gya h uske pass hmare chats bi h Maine usase pichle 2 month se iske liye maafi bi maang chuki hu but wo nai maan rhi h wo apne husband ko divorce ke liye petiotion file krne bol rhi h but wo muje bi pichle 2 month se harras kr rhi h ki tuje bi ghasitungi mai court me tere ghrwalo ko bi pta chlna chahiye or next month meri shadi h to muje bus yahi janena h ki kya mere upar bi koi case ban skta h kya muje bi court Jana pad skta h kya meri family ko Maine btaya nai h abi is bare me to kya mere upar bi koi action Le skti h wo Plz help me

Advocate Ateeb A Syed answered
This is a very critical situation. Such type of things needs to be discussed very carefully I will refrain myself for making comments or suggestions on this topic also you personally you should visit your advocate...

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ateeb A Syed

Can Advocate Ateeb A Syed represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ateeb A Syed can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ateeb A Syed?

When you meet with Advocate Ateeb A Syed for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ateeb A Syed?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ateeb A Syed, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ateeb A Syed?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ateeb A Syed, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ateeb A Syed?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ateeb A Syed regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ateeb A Syed?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ateeb A Syed can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.