Can a person remarry if the divorce case is dismissed

I m paying maintenance @6000 regularly last 7 years.. I have filled divorce papers in family court and got exparty orders.. later she contested the orders and now my petition is dismissed. We both living separately last 8 years.. now how can I get second marriage? I m Hindu traditional family

Did you not appealed the matter which got dismissed if not you go for an appeal first to get the divorce. Until you get the divorce then you cannot marry again , try to go for negotiations with your wife for any permanent alimony.

Since you are not officially divorced yet, you need to wait for the divorce orders to be issued by the court.
without divorce orders, you cannot marry the second time as it is a criminal offence to get married the second time when the first marriage is subsisting.

hi according to your query untill and unless you get divorce, you can not marry second marriage.for further clarification you can contact us with all documents at any time, if you marry then it is punishable under law.