After one month of court marriage, wife left and stolen jewellery

After one month of court marriage my wife leave me and stolen some jewelry and mony... She live in delhi at present time... What we can do plz help me

Answers (3)

271 votes

Dear Sir,
I understand your problem. You can file a divorce case along-with the case of fraud. You first need to tell your location according to which we can tell you the jurisdiction. Also if she is reachable you can file a criminal case against her.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

149 votes

You can bring criminal charges against her by lodging an fir and at the same u can initiate divorce proceedings . Although no divorce petition can be entertained before one unless there are exceptionally depraved circumstances which is so in your case. Also never forget the thumb rulr of criminal law is to act asap after any offence has been committed against you so immediately go and report the matter to your nearest police station.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
111 votes

Hi how much time was the marriage and when did she leave the place who all were there when all this incident happened first of all you can file a fir with the constent police station and give all the details and all then proceeded with the case

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles