After one month of court marriage, wife left and stolen jewellery

After one month of court marriage my wife leave me and stolen some jewelry and mony... She live in delhi at present time... What we can do plz help me

Dear Sir,
I understand your problem. You can file a divorce case along-with the case of fraud. You first need to tell your location according to which we can tell you the jurisdiction. Also if she is reachable you can file a criminal case against her.

You can bring criminal charges against her by lodging an fir and at the same u can initiate divorce proceedings . Although no divorce petition can be entertained before one unless there are exceptionally depraved circumstances which is so in your case. Also never forget the thumb rulr of criminal law is to act asap after any offence has been committed against you so immediately go and report the matter to your nearest police station.

Hi how much time was the marriage and when did she leave the place who all were there when all this incident happened first of all you can file a fir with the constent police station and give all the details and all then proceeded with the case