One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Manju Jaglan

Advocate Manju Jaglan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShahid Bhagat Singh Block, Gurgaon
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English
Advocate Manju Jaglan completed her law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Trademark & Copyright, Family, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Consumer Court, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manju enrolled with the Bar Council of India in 2013. She is a member of the Bar Association Gurgaon.

Enrollment Number : P/2362/2013

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Manju Jaglan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Manju Jaglan

Q: Suggestion required for Divorce

Hi,Me and my husband are ready for a mutual agreement for a divorce and custody of my 6.5 year old son. I wish to get this documented and separate. Will this also require judicial separation or just documentation of responsibilities can be done ?

Advocate Manju Jaglan answered
If both of you have agreed for mutual divorce and also agreed on terms as to custody and alimony , then separate judicial separation is required . All these terms will be recorded in your petition itself.

Q: Husband Saying He Has Nothing To Give Monetarily

I got married 4 months back n my husband n his family behaviour hasnt been good. Also he could not establiah physical relation with me. We have filed police complaint against him n now m at witb my parents . he appeared in police counselling n said he will give me divorce but has nothing to give me as alimony whereas he can give but he is super miser.

Advocate Manju Jaglan answered
Divorce petition can not be filed before one year of marriage unless there are extremly depraved circumstances . But maintenance is your right and he is legally bound by law to maintain you, as long as you do not take another Husband .

Q: Wife not responding to filing of divorce case

Married in Nov 2014, separated in Oct 2015.. My wife filed 2 false cases dowry and domestic against me on Aug 2016 and then I filed a Divorce case on Niv 2016. Its been a long time that they are not even responding. They neither came in the court nor talk about any settlement..I dont know what they want.. Please suggest

Advocate Manju Jaglan answered
Sir in case if they are not responding even after sending repeated summons from court , then you will get an exparte divorce decree in your favour. An exparte divorce decree is final unless set aside . Kindly elaborate the status of other two cases filed against you .

Q: How to legally ask wife to come back home

I married in april2017 everything was going good but suddenly I got to know about her boy friend through her personal dairy and that person was still in touch through social media I question her about it because she didn't share with me her past life earlier when I ask and she told me everything about it now I was OK with that she told she does like him I told OK ask to close the matter an continue our life but after few months some one telling wrong about my wife indirectly. I felt very bad .at that time my parents were not there to whom i can tell about it so I told to my wife parents instead of taking action they blame me and told me charechterless and now Since last 8months my wife is not came back to my home her parents are not ready to send her back after meeting done by both the side of parents girls parents told that they will not send her for 2years and after that they will think about it me and my parents are not agree on that now I want my wife to be with me so tell me what to do?

Advocate Manju Jaglan answered
The way to bring her back is by filing a suit section 9 of hindu marriage Act i.e. for restitution of conjugal rights. According to it if a peraon a withdrawn himself or herself from the company of his or her , husband or wife without any reasonable cause , then the court can pass a decree for asking the party so withdrawing to resume cohabitation with the petitioner.

Q: I want to divorce my wife but she does not want to leave me

My marriage was done in April 2018 and it was forcefully and arranged. I have also told the girl I don't want to marry her because I don't like her but she puted pressure on me that she will file a dowry case if will not marry and the broker have created a scenerio that girl is innocent and pure my family got believed them but after marriage I have listened her to talk someone else and she never talk to me in manner from first day. After that my family want to adjust with her bcz they have no money to spent on cases and I have left my home but girls family threatening my family and asking they will file any case of harrassment or dowry in police. I want suggestions how I can handle this situation and get separate from her. Should I file any case against him

Advocate Manju Jaglan answered
Normally, you can not file divorce before one year of marriage but if u can there is extreme depravity on part of respondent then you can file divorce even before one year. Bring in a adultrous relation since the time of marriagr itself is one of such case . You must file divorce soon , before she takes any action against you.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manju Jaglan

Can Advocate Manju Jaglan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manju Jaglan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manju Jaglan?

When you meet with Advocate Manju Jaglan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manju Jaglan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manju Jaglan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manju Jaglan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manju Jaglan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manju Jaglan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manju Jaglan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manju Jaglan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manju Jaglan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.