Threats by online website to take legal action for cyber crime.

Hello, I am in a bit of trouble, I used a paid site services for free and now they are threatening to take strict actions against me. The site is of a Private Limited firm. I didn't hacked or done something illegal just used some loop holes in the site to use services for free. What is the maximum action the site can take against me? What do I need to do for same?

Greetings,

If you could have elaborated on your situation it would have helped. Nonetheless, what I could gather is that you were a free subscriber/user of a website. However, during your regular usage of its services, you landed on a page which led you to their premium services meant only for the paid subscribers.

Now, did you actually use the services only once? Or, was it that you continued to use their premium services over the time despite knowing that you were violating the terms of use.

After evaluation of the quantum of financial loss, you may have caused, one could determine the damages you may have to owe up.

You may contact for further details.

Warm regards,

Kabir Hazarika
Advocate, Delhi High Court

Please give me details of what exactly you used and how you used it. Also if it is countable how much of what have you used. Your use, depending on the subject matter and design of the website may be exempted from any action.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Hello hru client.
I have read Ur query pls tell me what kind of services the website provides to the consumers.so for how much time u have availed the free services of the paid website in this manner.so I will prefer to know the.full case in detail then only we can help u.allthough I can assure u. U will not get punished.