One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Vivek Ranjan

Advocate Vivek Ranjan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDefence Colony, Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vivek Ranjan completed his law in the year 2012 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Trademark & Copyright, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vivek enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2434/2012
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Rahul - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Excellent work
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Vivek Ranjan

Q: Got married at age 19 and mentally tortured by the wife

I am Christian. Was 19 yr old at the time of marriage in 2002. The priest was my father in law who wrote 21 years on my marriage certificate. My wife had extra marital affairs. Now also.We are living under same roof but no physical contact for 5 years. I have no job. She has govt job. She convinced me to quit my job as lab technician. She wants me to be a dependent. There are times when she doesn't give food to me especially when I find a job. She abuses me in front of the kids. I suffer from depression too. She tortures me mentally. I don't get medical aid in case of injury or sickness. If I find a job and go for work, she stops giving food. I m helpless and broken. I want to save my future by getting a divorce. What is the solution to this? Pls help me. Is there a remedy or am I doomed for life? Someone told me to contact lawRato. My fundamental right of life to dignity is being violated. Please save me. I m not so good with English, so a relative of mine is typing for me.

Advocate Vivek Ranjan answered
Hello,Either convince her for mutual divorce or file a divorce on the ground of cruelty. Also, you will have to see about the custody of children Please contact a lawyer. Where are you based? If you are in Delhi, you can contact me

Q: What if I missed my Trademark reply of opposition

What remedies I have if I missed filing of reply to opposition with the registry. what options do i have if I havent filed reply of Oppostion within 2 months.

Advocate Vivek Ranjan answered
Dear Sir, Unfortunately, you will have to get directions from Court and only then you will be able to do so. Nonetheless, let me see your case and check if I can do something from the TM office. Thanks,Vivek

Q: Locus standi of NGO to file for writ in HC for UCC

I work with an NGO which wants to file a writ petition in the Delhi High Court praying that the court issue a writ of mandamus to the government to draft and implement the Uniform Civil code as per Ar. 44, Constitution. Does our NGO have the locus standi to do so? Also, will the petition be maintainable?

Advocate Vivek Ranjan answered
Hello, In short you have locus to file the Writ Petition. As far as the Articl;e 44 of the COnstitution is concerned, it comes under Part IV of the Constitution which is not enforeceable by Courts. If you have very specific issue in which you might want to rely upon the Part IV of the Constitution, you can do so. However, the proposition suggested by you, it seems that Court will not entertain as it is more of a policy issue than legal issue.Please feel free to revert in case of any other query.Thanks,Vivek

Q: What to do if my husband and in laws are not supporting me

i got married 3 years back, my husband has left his job , hes not even interested to work any more. every time he makes excuses that he will do business .hes not even doing anything to work on it. me and my husband both has problem due to which m unabe to concieve, but he is not getting proper treatement but m under the supervision of a doctor. there is too much pressure on me from his family and him to have kid that too a boy. he's under so much influence of his father that he doesnt listen anything to me and do as his father says .They use abusive langugae He has no social manners, can start figting anywhere with anyone , have no regards for elders.I feel so embaressed and ashamed of his behaviour. my all gold, my id proofs, passbook are under his posession. 3 months back i got concived after so much efforts, no body took care of me and fighted with me due to which i was under too much stress and miscarraged happened. now m back to my parents. they dint take any steps to take me

Advocate Vivek Ranjan answered
Hello, You have to decide what to do here. If you want divorce, you can approach me, I will guide you through the same. You want to give marraige a chance, you can have counselling etc to sort this out.Thanks, Vivek

Q: Complaint against mental and sexual harassment at workplace

Hi , there is a boy in my office in Delhi government working as LDC. Initially everything was good I think he is nice person and shared my personal problems with him. Then he proposed me and sent some vulgar messaged and porn photos. Now he started blackmailing me. And regularly he sent some porn photos to me via whatsapp.He also posted some photos to the office whatsgroup also and then said it happen by mistake. Its his nature to do these things actually. He thinks nobody can do nothing. Because of some family problems I don’t file a complaint with police or department openly. I want to complain via sending an email to CM and heads of the department I have some screen shots of the porn photos se send to me . Please advise may I send such email with proof to Cm and other authorizes.

Advocate Vivek Ranjan answered
Hello,I suggest you first try to warn him through your advocate so that he takes the warning seriously. If he keeps doing it, you can file a complain under Section 67 of the IT Act. As far as sending email to CM goes, it will only advertise your whole case as there is always chances of media getting involved in all this. You can complain to disciplinary committee of your officeif you wish so.In any case, if you want my further help, you can let me know.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vivek Ranjan

Can Advocate Vivek Ranjan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vivek Ranjan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Ranjan?

When you meet with Advocate Vivek Ranjan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Ranjan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Ranjan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Ranjan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Ranjan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vivek Ranjan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vivek Ranjan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vivek Ranjan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vivek Ranjan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.