Please guide me about what to do if I am charged with cyber crime?

case is uploding nude pictures on facebook by a fake account under ipc sec-166&506 after that section are incresed such as 292a,504,509,354d,469,420,501,503 these increase when i field surrder application in court but the. the all pictures are given by the girls on my gmail or facebook account but they filed case that i have made these pictures by editing soo i would to konw that can i get the bail from the court because till now i am not arrested or how could i diffend myself or if i sent to jail soo in how much time i can get the bail. i have alredy applied for bail in meerut court sec166,506 all other section increase after my bail application

Answers (3)

301 votes

Please do't worry and Our Indian Law having the all solution , It isn no guarantee of bail will be reject of accept before look the all matter.
In this matter you must have delete your all picture from your FB and from all place where you have store.
In our law you can not share any personal document or picture of any person.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

219 votes

The defense of cyber crime is all related to custodian and the golden chain of conclusive evidences ,its should be made clear all electronic evidences are consider as secondary evidences for which we need co-relation ,in your case yes you can get bail for that we need to know all details !

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
343 votes

Firstly you can take arrest stay through allahabad high court and as well as you can apply for bail petition without causing any harm to you.
You can defend yourself by taking arrest stay till charge sheet has been filed by IO after that you can go for regular bail.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles