One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Greater Noida - Advocate Jagat Singh

Advocate Jagat Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSurajpur District Court, Greater Noida
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Insurance, Motor Accident, Property, R.T.I, RERA, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Jagat Singh completed his law in the year 2012 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Documentation, Flat Registery, Cyber Crime, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Insurance, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jagat enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2012. He is a member of the Noida Bar Association.

Divorce Lawyer In Noda
Insurance Lawyer in Noida
Insurance Claim Lawyer in Greater Noida
Best Divorce Lawyer
Divorce Advocate in Noida and Greater Noida
Accident Claims Greater Noida

  • District Court, Gautam Budh Nagar
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Surajpur Greater Noida
  • Labour Court, Noida

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Greater Noida

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jagat Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jagat Singh

Q: Related to domestic violence, physically and mentally both and dowry d

I am 4 year married woman . My husband is forcing me for annul sex and oral sex during sex he always beat me and abused me when I refused it. I never had good sex with my husband when I refused oral and annal sex he creat physically and mentally torture he abused me and my family he beat me. He is addicted to porn videos he treat me like porn girl not wife. He always give me threat regarding his physical relation with another girl. Yesterday he beat me and abused me because of I refused oral sex . He and his family took a lot of money in marriage from my family by force but they were not setisfied they always tortured me from 4 year. I am in very problem please help me.

Advocate Jagat Singh answered
Sexual Violence in the Domestic Space is an oft forgotten and rampant area of sexual violence. It is here that sexual violence also finds cover under the law. IPC 377 (Unnatural Sex – the same law that criminalizes homosexuality) in case of marital rape, Invariably domestic sexual harassment victims either use IPC 498A (Cruelty towards a Married Woman) or the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence act, 2005, to get justice. While the husband is exempt from IPC 375 dealing with rape, his relatives are not.You can take the legal help from any lawyer.

Q: I said abusive language on telephone to another person and he said me.

Police arrest me but second person not arrested by the police. Please suggest me for next action. Police not file any charge and only me in the police station.

Advocate Jagat Singh answered
In this type of case in strict legal terms it will amount to a non cognizable(NC) offence. If it is reported to to Police they will record a NC complaint. The complainant, if desires, may approach the court and file his complaint u/s 156 (3 ) Cr P C. The Court may direct to the local Police Station the Investigate the crime and file report. But it will be very very difficult to prove the charges unless thee abusing phone call is recorded and the caller’s voice is proved by Forensic evidence. Any enmity, dispute, litigation and previous complaints against the caller will be supporting evidence.

Q: Cannot find 13B case status online

Hi Team,my divorce has been done mutually [13B HMA], and waiting for the order.I am not able to find the status or any information for this application online.i tried in eCourtservices application as well but no luckCould you please suggest?

Advocate Jagat Singh answered
You can apply for court order with application fee in applicable court.You can also search by app.Download eCourts app: Searching a case through CNR numberWhen you open the eCourts Services app, it will show a box through which you can ‘Search by CNR’. The CNR number is a unique 16-digit alphanumeric number, which is assigned to each case filed in the high courts or district courts.

Q: How to legally separate from the family for un married girl

How can un married girl can be legally separate from the family, will she get any family property or its completely parents choice to give property to girl or not?

Advocate Jagat Singh answered
you have to give declaration by executing release deed whereby you decare that you dont want any share in the property.For separate living , your parents have no right to dictate any terms on you. For marriage too you have your own freedom and choose your life.I hope you get some idea about term separation. But still your life time you have responsibility to maintain your parents as it is a legal commitment too.

Q: regarding death claim term insurance .....share of claim

no nominee is mention in my late husband term insurance policy, my mother in law 75 plus years of age, getting good per month central govt family pension and all the central govt offered medical facilities, living her own home with her sons , still having remaining 4 sons and one married daughter all are of 4o plus years of age, my late husband is number forth son from the eldest one.where as i and 5 years old girl child and not having any source of earning and neither movable nor any immovable property.can still my mother in law claim for 1/3rd claim for death term policy of my husband. kindly advice me.

Advocate Jagat Singh answered
There are various factors to be considered here. First, and most important, is your husband the nominee in the policy? Only nominees can receive the policy money in the event of death of the policyholder. In case there is no nominee you will need to get in touch with the insurer to understand the process for settlement in favour of the legal heirs.The insurer may admit the claim and the nominee/legal heir shall receive any death benefit which may be present in the policy. Third, check whether the life insurance plan has a maturity benefit payable even after death of the policyholder or not. If yes, the nominee/ legal heir will also receive the maturity benefit.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jagat Singh

Can Advocate Jagat Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jagat Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jagat Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Jagat Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jagat Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jagat Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jagat Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jagat Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jagat Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jagat Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jagat Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jagat Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.