Got several message by a fraud company

In Cyber Crime Law
Sir my name is arpita Gope. I got a data entry job from Facebook the company name was Zet technology,they asked me to send my identy proof and I send my driving licence details and then they send and otp and mail on my WhatsApp no and mail id and also the otp and I send them on WhatsApp then suddenly i checked the company details on Google and i found that this is a fraud company.then I denied to send them the screenshots of the mail,they frequently asked to do that but I block them Now 1 months later a sending me "Mr/Ms. ARPITA GOPE ,This is to inform you that your internal case 3511409 has been listed on 12-09-2020 for Legal proceedings. Kindly call on 7574017194 for further details." This types of messages and also calling me and threatening me for paying money. Sir what should I do I feel very hopeless Their email address is [email protected] Sir please help me I'm in big danger because they are threatening me to dump my life and career

there is nothing to worry and do not get scared, last friday my friend faced the same and it is nothing but a trap for you to pay or show up your bank account details so that they can siphone funds nothing worry

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers