Friend threatening to file a police complaint for calling her

There is a girl , she was my close friend , also was my officemate , and something miss understanding happens between us and the friendship discontinued !! She blocked my number at every place ! I am trying hard to connect him because I want to say sorry and want to clear things out ! But she didn't want ! Since one month I am trying to say sorry to her and trying to talk to her ! Last night I was in bad mood and I tell her something bad but that does not include any bad things or any abusing language And now she is saying I will file a police complaint if you ever send me a message or ever try to call me ! And this morning I got a call from unknown number and I think this call is to threatened me ....what should I do ? Do I need to worry ? Or what ? Please help

Do not worry. I think you need more love advice then legal advice. Just dont bother the gal. Text I am sorry and give it some time. When she is in peace in few weeks/months, then you can go and talk to her in dignified manner.

First of all you need to know that till you have not done anything wrong you cannot be prosecuted. But if your messages had anything wrong and unacceptable then there may be a problem for you. I think you should not try to contact her for sometime.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

LH House, Bangalore
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore

hello client hru.
i have read ur query as per which ur close friend got enoyed with u due to some misunderstanding between u two people.your number got blocked every where frm her side .due to some talks Last night I was in bad mood and I tell her something bad but that does not include any bad things or any abusing language And now she is saying I will file a police complaint if you ever send me a message or ever try to call me.now ur getting threating calls.u have to worry in this matter u have consult a advocate.

Request you to call or discuss with us over phone so that immediate action can be initiated.
We have to play safe now.
Let me know the complete chain of facts so that I can make a complaint for your protection.
Thanks