Complaint against husband for infringing right to privacy

I had a facebook account which i was not using but my husband had a doubt that i use my facebook account and he always had doubt on my character so he somehow got my password and started using it without my consent. Now i think that he uses my fb account to prove me charactetless, i have deactivated my account but it is in running and on the top of that the phone number i had on facebook is not there anymore, instead of that now i see my husband's number is updated in my profile and this gives me clear indidcation that my husband is using my facebook account so that he can malign me by doing something malicious and later on he will say that is my wife's(that means my account) account she is doing all the bad things. Please suggest what should i do

Hello,

Yes, this is a violation of the right to privacy. You can take legal action against your husband, but I would request first to talk to your husband regarding this and tell him to trust you. There can be a lot you can do legally, but that might affect your marital bond.

Still, if you want to take actions, you can contact me for the advice.

It will all depend on how you wish to handle this situation. If you want to separate from your husband, it would be a good course of action to lodge a complaint with the cyber cell and also with the local police station. If you wish to handle this situation with talks and discussions. report the profile on Facebook and ask others to do the same. These are the two basic options, it all depends on your intentions on handling the issue. contact for further advice.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Madam
You need to take a strict action as the indian law does not allows anyone to disgrace or disrespect the other.
Since this issue is related to your respect you should start with an action immediatly.
Do write back as to what has been the fate of your relationship with your husband are both of you residing togather or not?

Hello client
I had read Ur query in which Ur having a doubt that Ur Facebook account is been misused by Ur own husband itself.and as well as he is willing to know tht how often you use Ur Facebook account although ur saying the u never use the Facebook very usually but due to your husband intension u decided to deactivate Ur the account finally.to avoida hacking.buy at the same time u cake to knw tht Ur Facebook is is still running without getting deactivated as well as u find out that the phone number linked to Ur Facebook account is changed and the changed number is of Ur husband number u now Ur very clear tht Ur husband had hacked Ur Facebook account to prove u character less he is ussing Ur Facebook account to prove you character less with his malafide activities in this case u have to immediately report this matter as well as u have to consult Ur cyber crime Advocate thanks.