Collected my Facebook pictures and blackmailing me

My boyfriend was in a liveinrelationship with a girl. Now they are separated. I know the whole story and I want to marry him now. That girl came to know about our relationship. She contacted my Facebook friends and stolen my pics from my friends account and sending it to my boyfriend father saying that i am a bad girl. Those pics are not private pics In those pics I will be surrounded with boys. They are my friends. She is creating a scene as if i have many relationships. She is spoiling my name. What case can I find against her? Kindly help.

as the case ur explaning here is a matter of defamation against you. so you need to file a case of defamation against tht girl who is your boy friend ex . as well as you should also file the matter before high court

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers