Can a signed blank paper be used as a proof

10-Apr-2023 (In Cyber Crime Law)
Hi Sir, My company will file case on me in Cyber court as per It act 2008 u/S 41A. And previously 6 months back they will try to file case in local PS.at that time they will take my signature in white paper with pressure on me .In that paper contains i will agree to shared that data. Any posibility for submit that signed paper In cyber crime statation as proof.Cyber crime will accacept that as proof.

Answer #1
IT amendment act 2008 sec 41A was inserted by the crpc. Under this section the police officer may arrest any time , without wattent.
In your case, you have given a white paper with signature. Police was accept the paper as anevidence depends on the subject matter on the paper. Court also accepts as an evidence.( it depends on the subject matter on the paper with your signature).
So, better to negotiate with your management before filing the case at the police station.
Thanks for your query. Have a nice day. Good luck.

Answer #2
Any evidence/deposition/statement made by you under coercion or undue influence/when in police station is null and void.
So you need to reiterate that the white paper statement was obtained under coercion / undue influence.
Answer #3
Dear User,

In this case the opposite party can use your signed paper as evidence and they can file against you by filing a cheating case under sec 420 of IPC because secrets of the present company you have reviled on that paper.