Applying for visa when a FIR is registered in the applicant's name

I have plead guilty for harassing my best friend on facebook who is my school classmate and she registered a case against me.I have been asked by the inspector to write a letter stating my regret and promising that i would never attempt to harras her via any social network prior the leaving with my parents. I wasn't even imprisoned yet and i left the police station.Would it actually serve as a problem to apply for any time of visa in the future since i have a FIR casw registered on my name?

Once FIR filed against you, your case is for further proceedings of the Court.
You have to prove your innocence in this Case. Writing letter to inspector for never harrasing is an evidence against you. So, it is the evidence by you on your own hand writing. You are not mentioned the details posted by you on fb. You are not mentioned the cases filed against you. You better to convence her Father and clear this case , otherwise it will effect on your visa, career and future.
Have a nice day.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers