Needs access to court dates

An ATI in DTC bus slapped me when i checked him speaking vulgar- i got soft tissue injury in MLC. a croos FIR u/s 186/353 lodged on false statements by DTC staff as witness. I was not informed. IO after 2 years started contacting and got a false statement that i am not traceable. NBW was executed. on date in judicial custidy- I told judge to check call details of SI; judge let me go. Now though i have sent emails to DLSA whose lawyers looking my case (though never turned up since 2013 and Files are with them only. I am not informed about court dates and did not find on net also. Please guide me what to do. I am innocent and victimised in this case too. ( ve been attacked abused threatened appx 500 times since 2006- when i asked police to lodge FIR against an influential person for sexual assulalt -more than once- police destroyed records before the FIR was lodged..... in 2013 for incidents of 2005-6 u/s 376 etc. later diluted by the police who was protecting accused since 2006...)

Answers (4)

80 votes

Hi, you need to visit personally to find out the name and contact details of the lawyer looking your case. If you find that that lawyer is not working then you can ask for change of the lawyer and put your views/points to the court. You may also contact the concerned court and get the details of the case. Thanks and regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

204 votes

Your fIR no. Is required to check the status of your case. You first visit the court at their enquiry department. Show them your FIR and they will let u know that where your case is going through. And then opt file inspection and proceed accordingly. I can help u in all the way through your case.
Best of luck

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
317 votes

Please connect senior police officer& breif him also file petition to human right Commission stating all ur problem& to Mahila Commission .file a petition in the case under RTI Act. Please arrange a local lawyer who may guide you in detail . You may also file for RTI and it will help you get all the paper . You have already passed more than 18 months . I may help you can provide me all the papers with the help of RTI .

338 votes

Hello, court records can be recovered, and you need to appoint a new lawyer, after submitting the vakalatnama, the lawyer can inspect the case.
It will be easier to suggest you Legal advice after inspection. In which court your case is pending? Revert back if possible.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles