Multiple time Sex between Major boy and a minor girl - posco

18-Apr-2024 (In Criminal Law)
If whatsapp chat clearly proves that boy induced girl with pornographic material, ask her to go naked on vc, takes her to places like farm house and lodges, ask her to give him blow job, it even talks about girl shying even after sex 10 to 12 times, if whatsapp chat proves the boy started the topic and convinced girl in every possible way to have sex..can posco act hold the ground in such cases. Boy is 19, girl is 16. She is my relative, can I secretly file posco fir? number mentioned fake.
Answers (3)

Answer #1
727 votes
Yes, pocso case is made out against the boy. A properly written complaint ( preferably under the supervision of an advocate) has to be filed before the nearest police against the boy. The parents of the minor girl will have to initiate criminal proceedings.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
879 votes
Considering the present case, FIR under POCSO can be filed. However, in case the minor girl accepts before the Judge or anywhere else that the sexual relations between minor girl and major boy were consensual, then the boy may approach HC to quash the FIR on this ground.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
649 votes
The question which you have posted is wrong and sought its response also… being 19 yrs old boy you are not victim to register FIR against any person or female, if she is your relative then why you are worrying about her actions that she may file FIR or complaint against you? This all which you have explained is an offence under PocSo if she decides to register FIR against you
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."