One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Harshad Garud

Advocate Harshad Garud

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Narayan Peth, Pune
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Breach of Contract, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Harshad Garud has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 8 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Harshad Garud's office is in Narayan Peth, Pune.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Consumer District Forum, Pune,
  • Court of Small Causes, Pune,
  • Department of Information Technology, Mumbai,
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Pune,
  • Family Court, Pune,
  • Khadki Cantonment Court,
  • National Green Tribunal, West Zone Bench

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Questions Answered by Advocate Harshad Garud Is client guilty in ITPA act if not caught during raid Indian getting married to a Filipino in India