One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Shreyas Jain

Advocate Shreyas Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMumbai, Mumbai
LawRato6 years Experience
Advocate Shreyas Jain
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
With a robust background in litigation spanning since 2018, Shreyas Jain is an advocate based in Mumbai and Thane, adept at navigating the complexities of legal disputes across multiple domains. My practice encompasses Criminal, Civil, Consumer, Cheque bounce, Divorce, Matrimonial, and Execution matters.

Having represented several clients before esteemed institutions such as the Bombay High Court, City Civil Courts, Sessions Courts, Magistrate Courts, and Family Courts, I bring a wealth of experience and dedication to every case.
Advocate Shreyas Jain

  • Additional District and Session Court, Vasai
  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Thane
  • Family Court, Vasai
  • Family Courts, Mumbai
  • Judicial Magistrate First Class Court, Vasai
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Mumbai

Popular Reviews

Rohina Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very professional person...guided me well as to my needs. Thank you!
2 months ago
Advocate Shreyas Jain

Questions Answered by Advocate Shreyas Jain

Q: Enforcement Of Maintenance Order

I need to enforce payment of arrears further to my interim maintenance order. Is it a pre printed form available at family court or is it a separate Petition?

Advocate Shreyas Jain answered
If the maintenance order is under section 125 crpc, then the procedure to be followed is under 128 crpc for which execution appln is to be filed.If the maintenance is granted under hindu marriage act or DV Act, then also you will have to file a execution application before same court to seek enforcement of the maintenance order.

Q: False declaration in affidavit for divorce case family/High court

Hello, Wife while seeking the revision in interim maint. in high ct, admitted in written response that she is working since beginning of matter and earning xamount when husband claimed. Wife has declared in every affidavit that she is not working based on that she got interim maintenance order granted 10yrs ago in family court & evidence affidavit and cross exam. post which family ct judgement in her favor including DV. What legal actions can be taken in high ct? No mutual settlement possible.

Advocate Shreyas Jain answered
You have point this fact to HC judge that the interim maintenance order has been obtained on the grounds that she was unemployed since 10 yrs, which is false as per her own affidavit. If you make proper submissions, the HC may dismiss her Revision Application.

Q: Spa raidMy friend is arrested in PITA. He was working in spa. But in F

My friend is arrested in PITA. He was working in spa. But in FIR police said he is found guilty. How we can take bail order. CJM court rejected his Bail application.

Advocate Shreyas Jain answered
When you write any query make sure you write full forms. Please mention what is SPA? Im assuming PITA is Prevention of Immoral Trafficking Act. Detailed information such as - sections imposed against Accused are to be known for clarifying your doubts. Generally, if CJM has rejected Bail in a criminal offence then you can approach Sessions Court, and thereafter to Bombay HC.

Q: What to do in case of a verbal fight with someone?

Respected Sir/mamI want to understand power dynamics in India. I, many a times wonder, can a very rich man hurt a poor man and walk free? Does it happen in india? If a guy in BMW slaps a thela wala, what can thela wala do to him? Who will listen to him as police itself is corrupt. What is the state of policing in India? If i happen to be in a quarrel with my collegues in my company or any one on the roadside. How should disputes be handled? Fight or go to police in the hope of justice?

Advocate Shreyas Jain answered
You need not be solely dependent on police for seeking justice. If police does not help you in filing FIR, then you can approach the Magistrate and request the Magistrate to direct the police for filing FIR in your case. However, there is a procedure prescribed to the same. You will have yo follow that. In case any further assistance is required, you may contact me.

Q: Accused of false FIR, chargesheet and civil recovery suite

My Self(stays in Thane) and my family, has been dragged into false cases and FIR against me by girls Father and Mother from Devrukh (ratnagiri) and has been constantly harassing us through legal tools. I broke engagement(arrange marriage) with girl just because they cheated us in many aspects. Her Dad was an retired police officer and tired to put sexual assault case on me and my family after 6 months as they failed through other ways of harrashment.

Advocate Shreyas Jain answered
You must also file croos FIR against the girl and family, if you will not file FIR against them, then you will have to keep defending the case against you. The other side might extort money from you in order to settle the case in future. You must file fir/complaints against them as well urgently.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shreyas Jain

Can Advocate Shreyas Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shreyas Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shreyas Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Shreyas Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shreyas Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shreyas Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shreyas Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shreyas Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shreyas Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shreyas Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shreyas Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shreyas Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Shreyas Jain