Legal remedy as colleague blackmailing about past relationships

Please find me a way to get rid of this without telling it to my family. I'm married women and Im so tensed. He has been doing this for 8 months

Answers (5)

63 votes

You can just advise him that if he is going to threaten you will prefer a complaint mentioning that he is trying to sexually assault or for outraging the modesty, I also would advise you that, the past relationships wouldnt come as any barrier to you or your family, as the laws are in favour of women only and any kind of domestic violence would cost him his life. !

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

251 votes

go for a police complaint under women harassment and criminal intimidation. if you feel that will disturb your family then file a suit in civil court not to disturb the peaceful living of your life in future.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience
61 votes

It is almost impossible to give you proper advise without knowing the full details. You have to give all the details and what type of evidence he has about you. It is better that you put a full stop to the blackmail otherwise, day by day it will become worse. You have to believe someone and explain everything so that you can get proper advice. Better you contact a Senior Advocate like me, so that I can understand the extent of the problem and solve the issues. No point in keeping quite.

76 votes

The past relationship of ex - boy or whoever doesn't mind if he threats or giving torture to your present life , be brave and conscious , tell anyone you trust in your family or else lodged a criminal complaint against that person in ipc section 506 .

137 votes

Hello, you may tell him that if he continue to torture that you may take it forward to police complaint etc and all and tell him that you are ready to face any issues arising thus and all. He should feel that you are ready to complain. He may stop.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles