One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate B. Sivasubramanian

Advocate B. Sivasubramanian

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.7 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoWest Tambaram, Chennai
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate B. Sivasubramanian has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 8 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate B. Sivasubramanian's office is in West Tambaram, Chennai.
  • Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Chennai,
  • District Court, Chennai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Popular Reviews

Lavanya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was quite good and I am satisfied with it .
2 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate B. Sivasubramanian What happens if dowry FIR is filed on a person while he is abroad Cheque bounce case against a government employee