Legal action against wife & in laws for mental torture

I m and my wife  Marriage date is 03/11/2014 And she mentally torchered me since after 5 month and her Father and mother doesn't respond me and she is going to self socied and other torched and anxiety and I ll give legal notice once time she responds my legal notice lie and I ll give second notice doesn't respond second notice some times she calls me and you come to my father home I ll come and some time s I come through court and she is mentally torched me what I ll do pls help me some one Matrimonial religion

yes i did not understand what you are mentioned in the mail if possible you can come and visit the office so that we can clearly trace out what the problem is and what is the solution , because you mentioned about 2 notices and we dont know what notices you have sent whether they have replied for the sane or not.

File a divorce case under the ground of cruelty and desertion. For further action please contact us through our team as soon as possible, as you have sent two legal notice and didn't get any remedy it is better to approach to court to get justice. Otherwise file for RCR ( Restitution of conjugal rights) before court and through this you can ask her to rejoin you to matrimonial life.

You said that you have got issued legal notice to her and it appears she is living away from you and is with her parents, so the torture may be only when she calls you over phone. You can ask the Court to involve counselling or mediation.

What kind of torture? And for what reason. Does she have suicidal tendencies. Do u have children ? I somehow feel she is having coping up problems or due to some kind of depression. I feel first you visit a family counsellor and seek professional advice and see what advice they give. Next seek a lawyer advice.