Legal action against dowry harassment & physical abuse

Nov. 2016 ko saadi meri uttrakhand se mumbai huyi,jo ki arrange marriage thi,saadi k baad se he unn logo ka behave bahut boora ho gya roz paiso ki maang rakhte,taana,den phir mujhe gaaliya detey, aisaa he 9 month tk chala,bt unn logo k behave me koi change nhi hua den 7august 2017ko b drink kar k mujhe gaaliyaan or maarpeet ki gyi or ghar se nikalne ko bola,dat time i was 9 month pregnant bt unn logo ne startng se he mentally-physically bahut torture kiya me ussi ko jhel rhi thi ki relation kharaab na jaaye dono family Ka bt jab un logo ne 7august ko mujhe itni boori condition me ghr se nikaala or sucide k liye bola ki marr ja har dinn koi na koi marta h tu b marr ja,n phir maarne aaye to me apne bhai ko call ki n wo mujhe leney nikal padha maa k saath,9 august ko me apne bhai n maa k saath aa gyi tann k pahne huye kapdo k sivaay 1Rs. Tk nhi laayi bt in laws bol rahey sab le gyi saaman, me request kar k bol chuki hu ki keval mere educational certificate de diye jaaye bt wo log nhi de r

Answers (1)

57 votes

thanks for writing to us kindly send us documents as like your marriage certificate and marriage photographs with that send us detailed address where u reside with your husband and other family members we can file case under section 498 A - IPC

Santosh Suryarao

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles