One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Santosh Suryarao

Advocate Santosh Suryarao

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoThane (West), Mumbai
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Santosh Suryarao has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Santosh Suryarao's office is in Thane (West), Mumbai.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Santosh Suryarao. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Santosh Suryarao Complaint against in laws for mental and physical harassment Is the withdrawal of a divorce case possible?