Is Call Recording Illegal in India if I record my call on my phone

In Criminal Law

Is call recording illegal in India? Is it illegal if you record call when you yourself are talking on call? Is it illegal if you record call of other two persons? What are the rules that apply to call recording? Is it illegal if someone exposes your messages or call recording to public at large?

Call recordings are treated in different manners owing to each peculiar set of circumstances. Also telephone laws would apply to such recordings. Exposing someone's messages or call in public or someone exposing your calls or messages in public is an offence and also violative of Article 21 of the Constitution

If you record your call on your mobile it is not illegal. But if you use that call to blackmail someone or for some illegal purpose then yes you would be liable under law of land. You can not spy on anybody and record call of other two persons applying some hacking devices. It is surely illegal.

No this is not illegal. This your right to record any evidence and words spoken against you or any other person.
Good luck