One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mohali - Advocate Ruchi Sekhri

Advocate Ruchi Sekhri

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 79, Mohali
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Insurance, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Ruchi Sekhri has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sekhri provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, medical negligence matters, family law, consumer cases, company law, copyright, patents, trademarks, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ruchi enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab in 2003. She is a member of the Punjab & Haryana Bar Court Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1257/2003
  • District Court, Chandigarh
  • District Court, Mohali
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mohali

Popular Reviews

premkumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I liked the consultation. She helped me a lot.
Over 3 months ago
Rajdeep singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Gurvinder Kaur - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was good.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ruchi Sekhri

Q: I know location of po person by court and punjab police under 299crcp

A person named manpreet Singh declared po in case 498a but know he is in Paris what I can do

Advocate Ruchi Sekhri answered
you can appraoch Indian embassy for execution of warrants against him. In criminal cases, warrants can be served through Indian embassy. you can search official website of Indian embassy for the same. I hope this will serve your purpose.

Q: Reply received for legal notice. Is there time limit

I sent a legal notice to another lawer who cheated me sending a fake HC order which is duly confirmed . One year lapsed. Fees paid already (I avoid to tell how much in detail). Since he begged n promissed to conduct my case without further expenses in lower court I keep calm. But no progress still. He refuses to attend my phone call last four months. In his reply he denied many of my questions raised.After I have given much time to him I conclude he is fraud. Now my question is that can I proceed for further action on him based on his activities n correspondence? Is there limitation period as per law. I req to don't avoid to answer since he is also wearing black coat. Kindly advice

Advocate Ruchi Sekhri answered
Sir, there is no limitation period for filing a complaint against your lawyer. you can always approach the bar council with your complaint regarding fraud played by him with you. You can also file private criminal complaint against him or move appropriate application before court concerned.


My brother has forcefully encroached my property. I am service in military and not getting timely leave to attend them.

Advocate Ruchi Sekhri answered
Sir, you can file case for partition before revenue authorities if it is agriculture land or civil suit if it is urban property. You can appoint power of attorney for yourself who could file the cases, attend the courts on your behalf.

Q: For eviction of tenant and arrears of rent

I got a shop via Will of my mother. The shop is occupied by a tenant for the last 40 years who is not paying rent since 7 years. I and my wife are govt servant and going to retire this year and next year. We want to file petition for eviction and payment of arrears of rent. Kindly guide if our case is strong for eviction and payment of rent and under which section of the East Punjab Rent Restriction Act we should file our petition.

Advocate Ruchi Sekhri answered
Yes, you have a very good case for eviction of tenant. You need to collect all the documents regarding tenancy and rent reciepts etc. for filing a case. You can ask his eviction on two grounds, first arrears of rent and second want property for your own requirement.

Q: What to do my brother forcefully made me stop my graduation

I was doing my graduation and In the final year project it is stopped by my mother and brother due to some fake money agenda that we cant pay hostel fees you have to stop we have something better for your future you have to stop ✋your graduation now.. I'm shocked now they are ready to pay money to my university to get a illegal degree for me.. I got it was stopped just because they don't want me to go Bangalore.. I was ready to get placed and ready to begun my future on my own.. Not with their help.. Just because I've better opportunities to explore my career their in Bangalore.. They want me to keep their puppet.. Then why they let me do engineering and now they are going for illegal way to getting and also offering me to get married.. It's my decision they can't force me to get married.. Rather say this thing to my elder brother who is not yet married at age of 35 I'm just 24.. Forcing me to do things will make me commit suicide.. They have try to block my career.. I need some help.

Advocate Ruchi Sekhri answered
Sir, you are 24 years old man. You are major and big enough to take your own responsibility. If students can work and pay for their education abroad, you can also do it in India. Complete your education on your own expenses and work for yourself. Nobody can push you to do a thing against your wish. Make your own way and if u can not then follow what your family is saying.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ruchi Sekhri

Can Advocate Ruchi Sekhri represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ruchi Sekhri can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ruchi Sekhri?

When you meet with Advocate Ruchi Sekhri for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ruchi Sekhri?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ruchi Sekhri, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ruchi Sekhri?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ruchi Sekhri, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ruchi Sekhri?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ruchi Sekhri regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ruchi Sekhri?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ruchi Sekhri can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.