How to get FIR quash in forgery case If complainee died

In Criminal Law
There was FIR for forgery in some property paper. \nComplainee died before filing of charge sheet and now our property papers are with police who are saying that papers have been sent to FSL. \nHow can I get my papers back.

Answers (4)

195 votes

hello client as i can see your issue is really a concern for you yes in this matter we can get the whole case close from court itself as well as the papers which had been sent for fsl will also retutned to you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

84 votes

It must be CFSL. If examination is concluded and papers are received back by court with CFSL report then you shall be required to file application for release of papers on Superdari with undertakings that that you shall produce the same in court as and when directed by court. you shall also be required to give undertaking by furnishing indemnity bond.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
314 votes

You would require to move an appointment application to receive the papers back in the court in which the matter is already pending. For any further legal assistance please feel free to contact


84 votes

You can check your property papers in the Registrar office, within your jurisdiction in which property is situated. You can inspect the property with the office and also patwari also help u in finding property papers and the owner details.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles