How to file for cheating

The boy cheated a girl by promising to get marry n now he is marrying another girl... The first girl is frustrated n dont know how to get her rights back n marry that boy...? The boy is acting like a playboy n telling due to my parents n i am marrying that girl... pls help the first girl to get her rights n marry that boy only... she loved that boy a lot... the boy is played in her life... she was very worried about his future...

After exhausting all remedies, - File a Private Complaint Under Section 200 of Criminal Procedure Code before the competent juridictional court against that boy for various offences punishable under Indian Penal Code.

Dear friend,
There are iventuality and certain prospect of legal importance you have to understand ,in order to get relief , I suggest you call / meet in person in order to help you and short out your issues ,that's only option .contact : Adv Panakj Kumar & associate....

Lodge a police complaint before the jurisdictional police station with supporting documents to prove the relation. You can also file Criminal Petition before High Court. Consult Women Rights Organisation and if you want you can approach media also.

You can file a complaint before jurisdiction police station narrating facts under section 420 of Indian penal code along with section 3 and 4 of dowry prohibition act against all boy, father, mother and get me arrested and speak with police book them make them to bend and get married.

My opinion is that without wasting the time you approach to your local police station and file a criminal case against that boy under cheating and such other offences it is on depend your complaint. If you making any delay to file a criminal case against that boy slowly you will loss your right to give complaint against that boy.