How to file for cheating

The boy cheated a girl by promising to get marry n now he is marrying another girl... The first girl is frustrated n dont know how to get her rights back n marry that boy...? The boy is acting like a playboy n telling due to my parents n i am marrying that girl... pls help the first girl to get her rights n marry that boy only... she loved that boy a lot... the boy is played in her life... she was very worried about his future...

Answers (5)

After exhausting all remedies, - File a Private Complaint Under Section 200 of Criminal Procedure Code before the competent juridictional court against that boy for various offences punishable under Indian Penal Code.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear friend,
There are iventuality and certain prospect of legal importance you have to understand ,in order to get relief , I suggest you call / meet in person in order to help you and short out your issues ,that's only option .contact : Adv Panakj Kumar & associate....

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Lodge a police complaint before the jurisdictional police station with supporting documents to prove the relation. You can also file Criminal Petition before High Court. Consult Women Rights Organisation and if you want you can approach media also.

You can file a complaint before jurisdiction police station narrating facts under section 420 of Indian penal code along with section 3 and 4 of dowry prohibition act against all boy, father, mother and get me arrested and speak with police book them make them to bend and get married.

My opinion is that without wasting the time you approach to your local police station and file a criminal case against that boy under cheating and such other offences it is on depend your complaint. If you making any delay to file a criminal case against that boy slowly you will loss your right to give complaint against that boy.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am a housewife n Mumbai I m not working due to weak legs and other ailments. I want to give notice to my husband since I am in abusive relationship …

Read More

 This is about my elder brother wife who forcefully married to my brother on the ground of forcefully sex but in reality that happens in mutual c…

Read More

I am 25 years and I was in a serious relationship with a guy who is three years younger to me since 2017 January (1year). He agreed for marriage and s…

Read More

Engagement has happened and we have given 2.5 lacs in cash and were agreed on giving 2.5 lac more in cash and 3 lacs deposit in the name of girl. But …

Read More