False case filed by parents against friend for misbehaving

Sir/mam I m a person who loves someone but my parents doesn't want to accept him.once my friend came my home to just talk but I haved ignored him because I was in anger and told my parents That he is calling me to talk with me So my family cathed him and reported a case on him I don't want to go out of my parents agree. Don't want to irrespect of them So sir plz answer my question so that I can speak in court on date Due to which my parents do not face problem and my friends problem also get dismissed without any problem My parents have reported some lies in report that he get in my room and hold my hand with some bad intention But it's not true So plz help me out that no one harm my parents and my friend too.....

It is very crucial position now. First of all need to know all the facts and section which he is prosecuted and also about the current stage of case. But in this kind of case we did not helped him unless complainant did not want to withdraw the case.
Regards

पहले तो आप यह बताएं कि आप और आपके दोस्त दोनों पूर्णता बालिक हैं कि नहीं है अगर बालिक हैं तो आप लोगों को मिलने से कोई नहीं रोक सकता दूसरी बात यह है कि आप अपने दोस्त के विरुद्ध अपने माता-पिता के साथ को अलगाव ना करें आपके माता पिता ने आपको पढ़ाया-लिखाया है आप को इस योग्य बनाया है कि आप अपने काम कर सकें बेहतरीन जिंदगी जी सकें अगर आप कुछ काम करना ही चाहते हैं तो अपने पहले माता-पिता की सहमति लें और माता-पिता की सहमति लेने के बाद ही कोई आगे कार्य करें आप हमेशा खुश रहेंगे और माता पिता कभी अपने बच्चों का बुरा नहीं चाहते हैं मेरी सलाह है कि आप अपने माता-पिता से गंभीरता पूर्वक बात करें और जो भी निर्णय सोच समझ कर ले और कोई समस्या पड़ती है तो आप मुझसे संपर्क करें

Yes you can speak in favour of your friend before the court and help your friend from being convicted for the crime your testimony before the court will decide the fate of your friend you are the main person who can help your friend your parents won't face any problem as well...

Hi, morally you shouldn't support the wrong doer who are your parents in this case. Like you said, they have struck false charges against your friend. How can you make someone suffer for something that he hasn't committed. If you have a hearing or have a police report that you have to go for, please say that your friend had come to have a healthy discussion with you about your future with him as you both like each other and your parents misunderstood everything and thought he is harassing you sexually. This way you will be able to ensure that your friend and your parents are not punished for anything in the court of law. Hope this helps.