False allegations & threat of suicide in live in relationship by girl

This is to inform you that I have been living together with my girlfriend since January 2017. (She called off a marriage with another person previously). Initially, everything went smooth and we had consensual sex. However, for the past many months, I am being treated in a very bad manner by her, plenty of abuses, filthy behaviour and she is accusing me of forcing on her (rape), breaking her previous marriage and domestic violence. Sex was always consensual, she received the motivation from me to break her marriage in the past and small tiffs happened, which never transcended to serious domestic violence. I'm scared to stay with her. And whenever I'm asking her to find a seperate place, she is blackmailing me with threats of suicide. As a result, my life routines have completely messed up and I'm on the verge of a complete breakdown. She is not finding a new place for her. What shd I do?

Answers (2)

You have not disclosed about your marital status, as to whether you married or not and if married whether you are having any issues or not, and if married where you are staying? with your legally wedded wife or not?
However, without such information, I can give you my opinion only as more as below, on the basis of your message, as under:

If you are married, the relationship with her itself will be treated as illicit and illegal.
If she is giving such type of threats or creating such atmosphere as you have stated in your message, you shall have no mode to take action against her, except taking action against her, by completely denying any kind of relationship with her and posing yourself as you and she are being strangers.
However, the circumstances alarming that you immediately lodge a complaint before the Police, regarding her threat of suicide, and giving complaint against you about the domestic violence etc.. And also for her leaving the place, you have to make separate allegations for her trespassing in your premises, but before the Police you have suppress any kind of relationship with her...

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

First of all its not you, who needs to take advice and to act, its your partner and I always worry when I hear like this from their new partners. Does she really want his separate ? On what basis did she start proceedings against you originally? Why did stop? Can be continued? What about a financial settlement?
I think he needs to contact a lawyer if she really wants to do so, and get it sorted. A separate can be resolved between them providing that’s what she really wants. But;is actually ok with things as they are now? Does that suit better?

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Boy and girl were friendly They had affairs. Girl have pictures of them together. Girl produces medical certificates saying she had abortions. She fil…

Read More

mai ek ladki k satha love krta tha maine use 2 year date kiya hum dono k beech fisycal reletion bhi tha ab breckup lena chahta hu to kesh krne ko khti…

Read More

This guy got married to me in nov 2014 and escaped to US as he was working there. He never came back for one whole year, then we caught him when he wa…

Read More

Sir, i am married woman living in mumbai with husband, recently i have shifted my parents in my building at different flat. Due to plumbing issues tod…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue