False allegations & threat of suicide in live in relationship by girl

This is to inform you that I have been living together with my girlfriend since January 2017. (She called off a marriage with another person previously). Initially, everything went smooth and we had consensual sex. However, for the past many months, I am being treated in a very bad manner by her, plenty of abuses, filthy behaviour and she is accusing me of forcing on her (rape), breaking her previous marriage and domestic violence. Sex was always consensual, she received the motivation from me to break her marriage in the past and small tiffs happened, which never transcended to serious domestic violence. I'm scared to stay with her. And whenever I'm asking her to find a seperate place, she is blackmailing me with threats of suicide. As a result, my life routines have completely messed up and I'm on the verge of a complete breakdown. She is not finding a new place for her. What shd I do?

You have not disclosed about your marital status, as to whether you married or not and if married whether you are having any issues or not, and if married where you are staying? with your legally wedded wife or not?
However, without such information, I can give you my opinion only as more as below, on the basis of your message, as under:

If you are married, the relationship with her itself will be treated as illicit and illegal.
If she is giving such type of threats or creating such atmosphere as you have stated in your message, you shall have no mode to take action against her, except taking action against her, by completely denying any kind of relationship with her and posing yourself as you and she are being strangers.
However, the circumstances alarming that you immediately lodge a complaint before the Police, regarding her threat of suicide, and giving complaint against you about the domestic violence etc.. And also for her leaving the place, you have to make separate allegations for her trespassing in your premises, but before the Police you have suppress any kind of relationship with her...

First of all its not you, who needs to take advice and to act, its your partner and I always worry when I hear like this from their new partners. Does she really want his separate ? On what basis did she start proceedings against you originally? Why did stop? Can be continued? What about a financial settlement?
I think he needs to contact a lawyer if she really wants to do so, and get it sorted. A separate can be resolved between them providing that’s what she really wants. But;is actually ok with things as they are now? Does that suit better?