False allegation by husband to steal gold.

My husband has filed complaint against me that i have stolen gold from his home which is baseless. I have my own locker but i want to know if court can give orders to check my parents' locker, and if yes then in which situation? What should I do?

Answers (1)

91 votes
If the complaint filed by your husband is false, there's nothing to be worry about. He must have mentioned details of gold allegedly stolen in his complaint. You can deny the allegations in your statement . Also,yes, parents' locker can be checked by police, if stolen items are suspected to be there.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles