dowry and attempt to rape case

My elder brother and Bhabhi are married for more than 3 years. Just after barely 3 months, my Bhabhi started acting differently, She started fighting and abusing all the family members. Started throwing things here and there. When confronted she starts threatening us by calling police. Nearly 2 months ago, she filed a false complaint in CAW cell of dowry, domestic violence against whole family and an attempt of rape against me. The CAW cell forwarded the complaint to mediation cell, where mediation cell easily understood that she trying to file a false case. They tried for reconciliation but due to rude attitude of my Bhabhi they are sending back the case to CAW cell. They said that they will also send a report that she trying to make a false case, hence no action should be taken. Sir/Madam, we don't know what to do now as my bhabhi is threatening us that she will anyhow file an FIR will make all of us to go to Jai

The CAW cell acts on it discretion and there is no guarantee that they would not register FIR against the husband. 2. To be on the safe side apply for Notice bail and on getting it face CAW Cell. 3. Once FIR is registered apply for anticipatory bail. There is nothing to worry once bail is granted as conviction rate in 498A cases is bare minimum.