court date for ipc 326 summon for a street fight

13-Apr-2024 (In Criminal Law)
My young brther was delivering for Zomao when he had an altercation with a person who told him to leave an area. they had a fight in which my brother in order to save himself picked up a tip of a broken nail filer from the ground. But the other person jumped on him and got injured with that tip.He called the police and they arrested my brother under ipc 326. They released him after taking 5000. Now we have received summons to appear in patiala court on the 26 th april . Kindly suggest .

Answer #1
you need to appear at the court and reply to the summons,the case is filed against you , the process is very simple to defend yourself before the Hon'ble court. you can defend yourself. due to mistake or accidentally it happened
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
If you have got summons to appear before the court then you should appear before the court and file for a bail application since it's a non-bailable offence. You need to approach the court with one surety as well if required by the court. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
First step is to furnish bail bonds and to get ready for trail n Defense !
You need to hire expert advocate for the same so kindly b in touch !
Your brother needs to appear on each & every date else court will issue warrants
Plz b in touch
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #4
You should immediately share the copy of the summons with an advocate and engage him for the court hearings. Do attend the hearing alongwith your advocate. Take a detailed legal consultation and seek proper legal advise
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #5
now your brother have to appear before court on dates..firstly apke bhai ko chargesheet ki copy supply hogi than apke bhai ke against charges frame hoge ki police ne sahi case bnaya hai ya glat uske baad evidence jo sbse important hai.. in between opposite party se baat kar ke case v khtam ho skta hai.. contact us to get complete free legal advice.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato