×

quesCan we file a second application for anticipatory bail?

A case was filed against us under section 120b r/w420 of ipc. The co accused filed for a bail under section 438 of the CRPC and was granted the same. My application was however, rejected by a different judge. Can I file for another anticipatory bail attaching the co accused's bail order?

• ansYou can file a second application u/s 438 CRPC before the same judge who has granted the bail to the co accused on the grounds that your matter is identical.

It is always better to file the application in front of the judge who has given relief to other co accused.