Beating a 14 year boy twisting his hands and snatched his watch

21-Sep-2023 (In Criminal Law)
My brother was coming back from school he is under 14 . Two anonymous men twisted his hands and slapped him multiple times then they have snatched his watch and started their bike and ride away. What can i do legally to them ?
Answers (3)

Answer #1
879 votes
File an Fir immediately and if he knows any details of the incident such as number plate of the vehicle or any description of the individuals then it would be a great help to find them. Contact me for further info.
Answer #2
621 votes
you have to first tell the date and time of incident of incident means how old is whether there was any person who had seen the incident and ready to witness in your case or not first of all you have to lord FIR narrating the incident before the jurisdiction of police station for beating and snatching of wrist watch of your brother.
Answer #3
780 votes
first of all you give your representation before your concerned police station. in representation you describe entire incident if police person nothing do your representation therefore you had remedy before unable code for getting justice. for more enquiry please contact me personally

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."