One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kanpur - Advocate Siddharth Pandey

Advocate Siddharth Pandey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKanpur Nagar, Kanpur
LawRato2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Siddharth Pandey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kanpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Siddharth Pandey. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Siddharth Pandey

Q: Dv and maintenance case husband absconding

Husband is absconding after filing a false case of divorce 13 ( 1 ) against wife and wife FIR of DV police is not filing he is not coming for medication also He is in bihar saying I'm in other state noone can do anything I'll drag cases for 8yrs Not coming to court for any case his or wife's maintenance How long can he hide from court or police mediation

Advocate Siddharth Pandey answered
Ok. Warrant must be issued against him and then only something can happen. Kindly call me for further information as all the details cannot be discussed here. Kindly check my no. and give a call at a suitable time.

Q: Beating a 14 year boy twisting his hands and snatched his watch

My brother was coming back from school he is under 14 . Two anonymous men twisted his hands and slapped him multiple times then they have snatched his watch and started their bike and ride away. What can i do legally to them ?

Advocate Siddharth Pandey answered
File an Fir immediately and if he knows any details of the incident such as number plate of the vehicle or any description of the individuals then it would be a great help to find them. Contact me for further info.

Q: How to get separated from husband

I am a working women .I have one daughter of 4 year and expecting second as I am pregnant. I want to get separate from my husband but I want some money from my husband salary every month as I will have to bear all expenses alone,I will keep my both child ,I will not give children to my husband as he is alcoholic and not responsible enough.

Advocate Siddharth Pandey answered
This can be done easily by suing your husband and by making a claim of maintenance against him. Kindly contact me for more info. All the details cannot be explained here therefore kindly find my contact no. and call me there.

Q: My yelder brother has faced problem related to his wife relationship .

My yelder brother has faced problem related to his wife relationship . His wife continue haresh him thats reason he was very disappointed and he suffer some time depression problem. My yelder brother had thinked that his wife affair in out side. But he have no proof .he try many time talk with her parents but no one interested to talk for this topic . To Mai iske regarding court me appeal karna chahta hu .

Advocate Siddharth Pandey answered
If you elder brother makes the complaint himself that will be much better and also make sure that this issue comes before the court before his wife makes any false allegation against him. Kindly call me for more info.

Q: bail of husband in 304 b while marriage past 3 month only, FIR shows

how it possible bail of husband when wife is died in 3 month after marriage, PM report shows throtling but it is not done by husband actually. bail of sas,sasur,nand already done by highcourt.

Advocate Siddharth Pandey answered
Only a good alibi can lead to bail of the husband in the present case. Or involvement of any third person in the crime. Contact me for more info. Every detail cannot be answered here kindly find my contact no. and call me there.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Siddharth Pandey

Can Advocate Siddharth Pandey represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Siddharth Pandey can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Pandey?

When you meet with Advocate Siddharth Pandey for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Pandey?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Pandey, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Pandey?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Pandey, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Siddharth Pandey?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Siddharth Pandey regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Siddharth Pandey?

The cost of hiring Advocate Siddharth Pandey can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.