quesAdultery case filed by husband wife was also involved

A married women who do everything on Wats app with me but his husband caught her... So thy lodge false case on me... 376 is also lodge. What are my right how can I get out of this case

  • anssince it is a fabricated case you don't need to worry about it u just have to contest the said case and prove yourself that you have not committed any crime it was with the consent of the wife and you also must be having enough prove in messages..... don't have to get afraid just keep your calm n prove your case.

    Advocate Huzefa Palitanawala

      Taltala, Kolkata

  • ansMY OPINION THAT you have many ways in legal process to save you from that false allegation & you have immediately make counter complain against them in proper legal way as well as you have make positive counter case against them ,contact me.

    Advocate Ranabir Banerjee

      High Court, Kolkata

  • ansHI !!!!
    Firstly, take Bail from the Ld. Court of concerned jurisdiction as early as possible and cooperate with the investigating agency. You Should comply every thing. You should be clean hand. Charge sheet will be made ninety days from the date of FIR. After your bail order file a case u/s 482 of the Crpc for quashing the FIR.
    thank you.

    Advocate Sougata Chatterjee

      Kiran Sankar Roy Road, Kolkata

  • ansWhat do you mean by everything? You are in a fix . In india allegation against you is the reason that police will arrest you in such a case. It is immaterial if you are guilty or not .So rush , contact a lawyer and consult to get anticipatory bail.

    Advocate Soma Das

      District and Sessions Court, Barasat

  • ansOne of the Higher Legal forum stated an extra marital affair by husband is not cruelty my opinion is a lawyer should inform the court such is vice versa too, it should not affect much.

    You are requested to approach a lawyer n discuss in detail.

    Advocate Aveek Bose

      Old Post Office Street, Kolkata

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

How can a man prove, that if he had consensual sex with an adult girl…

My husband got 2nd marrige without my permission now the case was in court they…

What can i do if one retired army officer is teasing our society members, children,and…
I had sent a legal notice gainst refunding towards a person who tried to cheat…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly